If you’ve added a listing to LoopNet recently, you might have been prompted to verify your email address. This one-time security step helps us ensure you will receive all leads and notifications for your listings. To make the process easier, we’ve provided a step-by-step guide to verifying your email address.
1) A “verify your email address” notification will pop up when you try to add a listing. Click “Send Email Verification”
2) An email will be sent to the address on file for your LoopNet account. Check your inbox and follow the instructions to verify.
3) The email will be sent from Help@LoopNet.com, click on “Click here” to complete the verification process.
4) If you have not received an email, please check your spam or junk folder or contact Client Services at (888) 567-7442 for further assistance.
5) You will see in your web browser that your email has been verified and you are ready to add your property to the LoopNet marketplace.