We’re pleased to announce some updates and feature enhancements to our LoopLink product. With these changes, the LoopLink interface will be more in line with the appearance and functionality of the main LoopNet website. Here is an overview of the updates:
- LoopLink search results will be enhanced to include a new “Listing Snapshot” feature. From search results, users can now access quick details about a listing without clicking through.
- The maximum number of listings supported by LoopLink reports has been increased as follows:
- 100 listings in the Full Detail report (previous limit was 10)
- 500 listings for the Listing Summary report (previous limit was 200)
- All LoopLink listing profile pages will now include the primary listing broker’s other listings on the bottom right column.
- The LoopLink search results page will be updated to resemble LoopNet.com search results pages with pagination control.
Below are some screenshots of the enhancements.
Broker’s Other Listings:
Search Results Pagination:
As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org