Sending email announcements to your contacts is a great way to broaden exposure for your listing. Pro Tools makes you look like you have a team of marketers behind you designing professional branded campaigns for your listings—when really it’s all you and all it takes is just a few clicks!
Property Marketing Makeover Webinar Series
In our 2nd of 3 webinars featuring tips to make you a marketing genius, Mike Manning, LoopNet’s VP of Marketing, outlines 3 best practices for email marketing. View the recorded webinar.
1. SEGMENT YOUR LIST OF CONTACTS
How well do you know your audience? Keeping your emails relevant will lead to improved results and engaged prospects.
- Define what matters to your contacts: property type, location or building size/price
- Organize lists into clearly defined groups to simplify your send process
- Send only relevant listings and/or information
2. TAILOR THE CONTENT IN YOUR EMAILS TO YOUR AUDIENCE
Provide clients with the details they need to be informed.
- Write eye-catching subject lines to increase the number of people opening your email
- Be concise – focus on what matters like property highlights
- Feature photos that will appeal to your contacts
- Give them a link to a property website, or other Call-To-Action, for more information
- Experiment to find what has the most impact
3. MEASURE RESULTS AND IDENTIFY ENGAGED PROSPECTS
Track who is opening and clicking on your emails.Then focus your energy on these engaged prospects.
Identify the most interested parties by viewing:
- Open rate
- Click-through rate
Creating & Sending Email Campaigns with Pro Tools is Easy
Have a listing on LoopNet? If so, you can send a Pro Tools email campaign to market your property. Upload your contacts, then go to “My Listings” to get started. If you’ve already started a campaign, but haven’t scheduled the send, you can access your draft from “My Reports & Marketing”.
Here are a few of the commonly asked questions we’ve received about sending emails through Pro Tools:
How many contacts can I upload? As many as you like! There’s no limit.
Can a contact be in multiple groups? Yes. This will help you segment your lists appropriately so sending emails will be easy.
Are my contacts secure? Yes. LoopNet does not share your contacts’ info. Their information resides securely on your account for your eyes only.
Want more marketing ideas?