Having a professional property website showcases your listing and makes you stand out from the crowd. But many professionals don’t have the resources to produce a high-quality website.
Enter LoopNet’s Pro Tools, a complete marketing engine offering websites, flyers and email campaigns. Now brokers can market their listings immediately, producing professional-quality materials with their branding.
Property Marketing Makeover Webinar Series
In our 1st of 3 webinars featuring tips to make you a marketing genius, LoopNet introduces 4 tips to create & market your property website. View the recorded webinar.
TIP 1 – BRAND IT
On your Pro Tools property websites, LoopNet branding is removed, so this is your time to let your brand shine.
- Add your logo & company name
- Include your photo
- Select a template that compliments your logo/colors
- Add to your LoopNet Profile to highlight your expertise – it gets added to your website
TIP 2 – COMPLETE IT
Your listing details automatically populate your Pro Tools property website, so make sure they’re complete.
- Add as many property and location details as possible
- Make sure to include a property name, which doubles as your website title
- Feature photos, floor plans (where applicable), and any other attachments you’d like
- Add financial documents and password protect them if needed
As a bonus, complete listings on LoopNet get double the views and have more qualified inquiries.
TIP 3 – SNAP IT
Put your best foot forward with photos that make your property shine.
- Take pics during daylight hours for clearer shots
- Check your camera settings if your photos look pixelated
- Set image size to 1024 x 768 pixels, high resolution, or large or medium
- Use the zoom and drag features in Pro Tools to adjust your image
- Horizontal photos tend to work best
TIP 4 – PROMOTE IT
Link your property website to highlight listings
- Add it to your email signature
- Post it on your social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
- And most importantly, send it to your contacts using the email campaign in Pro Tools
Want more tips?
Join us for our next webinar in our Property Marketing Makeover Series as Mike Manning, VP of Marketing at LoopNet, will present best practices in email marketing.