For those that are wondering, Podcasts are radio shows or other audio/video programs available for download over the Internet (more). Listening to these shows while driving or surfing the web takes little effort but you can benefit from the gems of wisdom contained in each one and keep the edge.
We recently did some digging and, to our surprise, found that there actually are a few podcasts which cover commercial real estate. These guys put in a lot of effort to produce informative shows for you for free. Here are 11 to check out (make sure you have iTunes installed):
- CCIM Podcasts
- Get Real with Cushman & Wakefield
- Colliers International – a Commercial Real Estate Services Company Podcasts
- Starboard TCN Worldwide CRE Podcasts
- NAI Global Podcast
- REALTORS Commercial Alliance Technology and Intelligence Briefings
- Income Property Investment Talk with Peter L. Mosca and Dean Essa
- Global Commercial Real Estate News
- Commercial Real Estate Special Report
- Philip Blumberg Podcast
- Mike’s Mic – Real Estate 2.0
Did we miss anything? Let us know, post a comment.